As I’ve been busy bragging about our new designs lately, I thought that I’d share this bag that we made recently. I bought some beautiful red leather to try working with and was amazed at how easy it was to work with; I cut out my Welsh dragon shape with paper scissors and stitched it on with regular needle and thread. So simple it felt like there must be a catch somewhere but there wasn’t. Hopefully I will get some more leather and have kits available for Malvern show in May. I’m not sure yet how much they will cost, the bag is a good size for a handbag with space for a bit of shopping too, it is fully lined with side pockets, has a zip closure at the top and I love it!