My goodness what an honour to have been nominated for a Liebster by I’m chuffed to bits! Thank you very much Minerva, I am sooo pleased that you enjoy my blog
To accept the award there are a few rules to follow:
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Choose eleven new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
Create eleven new questions for the chosen bloggers.
Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
Each blogger should post eleven random facts about themselves.
No Tag Backs!!!
Here are the questions that Minerva set for me:
1. What achievement are you most proud of and why? I am most proud of my children, they are my greatest achievement.
2. Party dress and heels or jeans and trainers? By choice it would be sexy dress and killer heels but nowadays you are more likely to find me in jeans and trainers.
3. Do you have any pets? How did they choose you? We have a French Lop Rabbit called Bruce, Bruce is far too chilled out to choose us as it would take energy and he has none. We picked him because he is so chilled, he favours my husband because Gary spoils him with treats.
4. Which celebrity would you most like to spend time with and why? I admire Victoria Beckham because she is a strong woman who has done well for herself in her own right; even when others have criticised her.
5. What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? Depends on my mood, Rock Ballads, Soul stuff, anything really. I went to a Bon Jovi gig a couple of years age but preferred the support act ‘The Feeling’.
6. What’s the one tool in your craft cupboard you would never be without? Coffee
7. Starter or dessert? Depends on the menu
8. What’s the best present you’ve ever been given and by whom? My daughters once made a scrap book for me, for Christmas.
9. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go? Great Wall of China
10. If your house was burning, which of your projects would you choose to save first (after your family and pets of course)? The first quilt I ever made which is through the year with Sun Bonnet Sue.
11. Red, White or Rose, or something soft? Red
These are the 11 blogs that I would like to nominate
My Eleven Questions to you are
1. What was your greatest adventure and why?
2. What is your favourite colour and why?
3. What would be your dessert island disk?
4. Which event has been the most profound of your life?
5. If you could go back in time where would you go to?
6. If you could have been born into another culture which one would it be and why?
7. Are you mummy’s girl or daddy’s girl? (boy if your male)
8. What is your earliest memory?
9. What is your favourite board game?
10. What is your favourite season?
11. Who was your best friend at school?
Eleven random facts about me
I won the Mum’s Hoola Hooping competition at Primrose Valley, and I still have my certificate.
Me and my husband once walked home from town naked! (It was dark and we weren’t on the main road, not sure if my kids knew this before hehehehe)
I can do a mean air guitar
I hate cleaning
I kept every tooth my children ever lost
My favourite books are the Harry Potter ones
I sponsor two kids in Sierra Leonne
I am going to have my Tarrot cards read today
I think I’m a good timekeeper but no one else agrees
My kids say that when I laugh my shoulders shake
My greatest pleasure in life is when my kids tell me about the fun times they have had.