I visited High Trenhouse at Malham this week to do a little bit of fact-finding.
- I wanted to check out some accessibility issues and I am pleased to confirm that we will be able to cater for people who use wheelchairs.
- Can you request a downstairs bedroom? Yes there are four downstairs bedrooms so if you struggle with stairs this might be a good option for you.
- Could they cater for all dietary requirements? Yes they are able to cater for all manner of special diets, vegetarian, gluten-free etc etc as long as we let them know.
- Can people bring their husband/partner along? Again the answer is yes. I can do special rates if you want to bring along a partner who is not taking part in the retreat. Malham is an outstanding area for walking, photography so more, there is loads to do to keep your other half occupied .
- Is wi-fi available? Yes free wi-fi is available.
- The only extras that you need pay for during your stay are landline phone calls and drinks from the bar. (There is no mobile phone signal at High Trenhouse.
If you have any other questions please let me know and I will find out the answer.
I am getting really excited about the retreats. I have another two teachers on the cusp of being confirmed so watch this space.